Перейти к содержимому
1.Տեղադրել was/were, դարձնել հարցական և ժխտական
- My mother was a teacher.
- My brother and I were good tennis players.
- Ann was at home. Her children were at school.
- My keys were in the bag.
- I was interested in football.
- I was afraid of dogs.
- Your hands were cold.
- They were in the garden.
- Mary was in her car. She was on her way home.
- We were at a lesson.
- It was an English newspaper.
- The walls in our classroom were yellow.
- The door and the window were white.
- This man was an engineer.
- Her mother was Italian, and her father was Australian.