Տեղադրել am,is, are
- My mother … a teacher. My mother is a teacher.
- My brother and I … good tennis players. My brother and I are good tennis players.
- Ann … at home. Her children … at school. Ann is at home. Her children are at school.
- My keys … in the bag. My keys are in the bag.
- I … interested in football. I am interested in football.
- I … afraid of dogs. I am afraid of dogs.
- Your hands … cold. Your hands are cold.
- They … in the garden. They are in garden.
- Mary … in her car. She …on her way home. Mary is in car. She is on her way home.
- We …. at a lesson. We are at a lesson.
- It … an English newspaper. It is an English newspaper.
- The walls in our classroom … yellow. The walls in our classroom are yellow.
- The door and the window … white. The door and the window are white.
- This man …. an engineer. This man is an engineer.
- Her mother … Italian, and her father … Australian. Her mother is Italian, and her father is Australian.
Նախադասությունները դարձնել հարցական և ժխտական․
1․Her name is Jane.
Is her name Jane?
Her name isn’t Jane.
2.It is a black cup.
Is it a black cup?
It isn’t a black cup.
3. This is Yerevan’s map.
Is this Yerevan’s map?
This isn’t Yerevan’s map.
4. That film is good.
Is that film good?
That film isn’t good.
5. They are students of “Photography” department.
Are they students of “Photography” department?
They aren’t students of “Photography” department.
6. Those men are doctors.
Are those men doctors?
Those men aren’t doctors.
7. Tom and Ben are best friends.
Are Tom and Ben best friends?
Tom and Ben aren’t best friends.
8.This is my exercise book.
Is this my exercise book?
This is not my exercise book.
9. Moscow is a big city.
Is Moscow a big city?
Moscow is not a big city.
10. I am a quiet person.
Am I a quiet person?
Am not a quiet person.