- I love music.
- John studies in his bedroom.
- Linda’s brothers get up at 7.30
- My mother writes children’s books.
- Our dog sleeps in the garden.
- Mum and Dad drive to the supermarket on Saturdays.
- We really like the new cafe.
- Louise gets nervous before a test at school.
- He plays tennis, but he doesn’t play football.
- My aunt likes dogs, but she doesn’t like cats.
- I read newspapers, but I don’t read books.
- My parents watch films, but they don’t watch TV.
- Matt likes trains, but he doesn’t like airplanes.
- Do you know the answer to this question? No, I don’t. I don’t know any of the answers.
- Do you listen to the radio? No, I don’t. But I listen to CDs in my room.
- Does she like going to the beach? No, she doesn’t. But she likes going to the cinema.
- Do they study Science at school? Yes, they do. They study Biology and Physics.
- Does he speak in English? Yes, he does. He speaks French and Italian, too.
- Where do you live? I live in a flat in Manchester.
- When does your brothers go to the sports club? They go there on Friday afternoons.
- What does she wear to school? She wears a brown and white uniform.